Friday, June 29, 2012

Entertainment Weekly has a 'Lochte hater' - but how can you hate Ryan Lochte!

Annie Barrett writes at an EW.com blog called Pop Watch:

"... I don’t know if I can wait another month to be terrorized/intrigued by another iteration of you all over again.

To be honest I can’t tell whether the anticipation of you or the threat of you plagues me more. All I know is I’m conflicted about your existence. Let’s examine that.

[...] 
AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH. Are you a sparkly serpent head or a fabulous car? Either way, you look lopsided and drunk! And I’m suffering haunting flashbacks of those tight-ass rubber bands from BRACES tugging at my teeth... 
[Link]

I have never been that over the top. (Perhaps I should take lessons?) Nonetheless I see through her, don't you? Yeah, I suspect Annie Barrett is ovulating!

No comments: