Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I predict this trifecta in the 100 meter free: Filippo Magnini, Jason Lezak, Roland Schoeman

UPDATE: Oh Man! I should have went with Magnini for the win, place, and show bet and you all would have had to bookmark me by now. ;-) Also I forgot about Hayden, duh!. From Eurosport: "... Italy's Filippo Magnini and Canada's Brent Hayden dead-heated for first place in the men's 100 metres freestyle final at the world championships. ... Australia's Eamon Sullivan grabbed the bronze medal in 48.47..." They awarded NO silver medal. How cheap is that? [Link]

Italy's, Flippo Magnini, swam the fastest 100 in the 4x100 relay and Jason Lezak looks inspired. These are my top three picks for tomorrow: Filippo Magnini, Jason Lezak, Roland Schoeman. If I am right, then you have to bookmark this page. ;-)

2 comments:

Isis said...

That was some race. Never understimate the Canucks!

Tony Austin said...

You are right, he stormed it. I forget about him at the Pan Pacs as well.