1) Go to Erik Hochstein's sprint workout on Sundays at LMU. (Erik is a former Olympian from Germany who won the bronze medal in the 4x200m Freestyle Relay at the 1988 Summer Olympics. I was once swimming with him at a workout at Santa Monica where we did a 200 as part of the main set; Erik was swimming in the fastest lane and I was like 4 lanes down from him, he swam a 1:46 and I did a 2:24. He lapped everybody in the whole pool.)
2) Swim at Santa Monica on Wednesdays with fins to loosen up and improve my ankle flexibility.
3) Push-ups and crunches on workout-free days and stretching every day to gain more shoulder and hamstring flexibility.
4) Do a freestyle technique clinic with Bonnie or Jamie to check out my stroke. (When I sprint I have a tendency to be choppy.)
5) Swim more 100s for time and focus on pacing.
6) Start swimming 5 days a week rather than 3-5