Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pier-to-Pier with Anthony this morning!

Surf was head high, water gained five degrees in just one week. Wetsuits were superfluous and hot. Guess what? I was stupid enough to wear a wetsuit.

I met three gentlemen from WH2O; a swim team in "we ho" or West Hollywood, who ran the two miles to the pier and then swam the same two miles back. (I see these guys at meets a lot.) Speaking of swimming, it was like swimming in a endless pool. There must have been a northernly current for the swim took forever and was demoralizing the whole way. If we do it next week which looks pretty likely, no wetsuit instead I will wear the 24/7 suit.

Anthony got me by 2 minutes this time. I thought it would have been 20 by the time I got out but he had the same issues I had.

No comments: