Thursday, July 19, 2007

Insert your own Flickr photo-stream within your blog or website


I am experimenting so to speak. Here are some photos of both the 2006 & 2007 Alcatraz Sharkfest Swim.

There is this Flickr 'gizmo' out there where if you have a blog or a website you can copy/paste code from this 'gizmo' called "Picto Browser" and subsequently insert your personal Flickr photo-set within your site or blog.

I quickly threw this Alcatraz set together to see how it works. (I plan on using this tool when I blog swim meets and open water swims.)

If you have a Flickr account, click the info tab below on the Picto Browser above to learn how you can do it.

UPDATE: I spent 20, err, 27 minutes of my lunch hour getting this to work. Bleeech! For it to work in Blogger if you have to go into the HTML code and type in these numbers in two different places in the code for the height and width to scale correctly. Here they are: height="350" width="406". (I am an artist, not an engineer, Capt'n.

No comments: