Sunday, November 04, 2007

I had this strange thought while doing a breath control set at LMU today

I have been out of the water for a week due to an extreme ringing in my ears accompanied with a dizzy sensation which was no fun whatsoever. Hence, It felt good to finally be back in the water today at Loyola Marymount College. LMU is my favorite pool.

Anyway, this bizarre thought crossed my mind while doing a breath control set of 10 x 25s on the :50 this morning. It was certainly Halloween related and I was thinking that since LMU is a Catholic college, and if a priest ever happen to bless the pool water, you would have roughly 250,000 gallons of holy water thereby making one completely immune to a vampire attack if one chose to swim at night.

See what anoxia can do to one's thinking?

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Haha! Love it. I have the same kind of weirdness going on in my head during those breath control sets...