Wednesday, February 27, 2008

From 'About.com': Abdominal and Core Strength and Endurance Exercise List

Dn't bother buying a magazine with a solution for rock hard abs. About.com collected all of them here.

They list a total of 13 of them. This is my favorite name for an abdominal exercise, it's called Alternating Supermans and you have to hum the theme or recite the opening monologue from the TV show while you do it or they won't work. (I just made that up but it really is called Alternating Supermans.)

Nonetheless, doesn't that sound nasty? Any abdominal exercise that has the word Superman in it has got to hurt. I have no plans to do any of these. I am convinced that the correct way you get "rock hard abs" is to become a vegan and swim 5 days a week. I will do the swimming part but I will only do the vegan part once a week. [Link]

No comments: