Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is how I looked while swimming a broken 200 SCY today

NCAA champion/Olympian Rada Owen; (Swimming Faster Freestyle with David Marsh), along with Erik Hockstein; Olympic Bronze medalist/Masters swimming world record holder, set up a workout today that brought me to total lactic failure.

One thing I accomplished today is that I am not afraid to sprint anything now.

These are special workouts for SCAQ members only who want to do swim meets. (SCAQ is more of a swim club than a swim team hence the subsidiary workouts.) These workouts are only 10 dollars and you get technique advice for any event you want to swim. In my opinion I feel privileged to be able to do these workouts for where can you get a Rada Owen and an Erik Hockstein to advise you in a single workout? And that's not all, we all have the LMU pool to ourselves which is one of the finer pools in Southern California! I look forward to it every Sunday morning.

If you want to do one of these workouts call the SCAQ office and set it up: (310) 390-5700 and tell them this blog recommended that you call! (I was not asked to write this and I do it on my own volition.)

This photo comes from the Daily Mail out of the UK. I can't link to the article since the image location was the only link given at Digg.com

No comments: