Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hear Natalie Couglin deliver a workout in MP3 format on your 'H2O Audio' gizmo

From About.com: H2O Audio, the leading watersports music company, announced today that it has teamed with iTrain, (the leading provider of digital content fitness programs) and Olympic Gold Medalist, World Champion and World Record Holder, Natalie Coughlin, to deliver the next generation in downloadable swim workouts for in-the-pool inspiration and power coaching.

mp3 download for swimmers info at about.com

I bet soon we will be seeing GoSwim.tv drills on people's iPhone down at the the local pool so as to illustrate a proper drill or technique point. Isn't information delivery technology empowering? I think so.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I bought the H20 audio set for lap swimming, but was never able to get the earphones to work properly. I always could hear the sound of water rushing through, and it made the volume of the music change constantly. It was very disrupting. I attempted to use Silly Putty to keep the water out, but had trouble making that combination work. If anyone has any advice, please let me know! It's so much easier to get into a rhythm and just keep going when you are listening to music!

Merritt Johnson Morris said...

I met the founder of iTrain, Grace Lazenby over the weekend. Our parents are friends and neighbors and we both happened to be in town together for the Easter holiday... We spoke about Natalie and her training methods. It seems that Natalie and I both have extremely similar view points about the great benefit of unconventional swimming training methods. Natalie also really hopes to become more involved in the fitness market. I believe she has a lot of valuable knowledge to contribute and I hope her voice gets heard.

Grace also has some more tricks up her sleeve for iTrain. I had previously encouraged her to pursue the triathlete market and she just might have some things for that in the works.