And you can buy some of them online, save for Cortislim which got busted by the FCC for false advertising. Imagine that, being able to purchase a product that contains a stimulant that probably is not listed as an ingredient.
From an NCAA press release: "... Following are products containing synephrine, a stimulant added to many supplements to replace ephedrine, as of January 30, 2006.
Synephrine is an NCAA banned substance that has created a recent rash of positive drug tests for student-athletes.
• Thermolife Injecto Fuel
• Advocare MNS Max Appetite Control
• EAS Piranha Energy Drink
• FSI Nutrition Ultra Figura
• WorldWide Extreme Thermo Rush
• Nutrex Lipo 6
• Universal Nutrition Animal M-Stak
• Twinlab Ripped Fuel Ephedra Free
• D&E Orange Rush
• ANSI Thermo Hydroxadrine Drinks
• ANSI Xtreme Shock
• S.A.N. Tight
• BSN Thermonex EF
• Primaforce SYNEBURN
• Cytodyne Xenadrine EFX
• German American Technologies Jetfuel
• Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts
• Pharmagenx Ventilean