Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pamela Barone, NBC Olympics Swim Producer "test drives" a 'TYR Tracer Rise'

Pamela Barone , "Swim Ninja" for NBC Olympics goes for swim in the TYR Tracer Rise. These are her thoughts: "...but even though it felt like my legs were floating, they weren't. They were just higher on the water. There's that muscle-contouring seaming at work, I thought.

I was told that the seams and the different fabrics are arranged in such a way to force you to have better body position. I still don't really understand how, but I now believe that it's true.

And the fabric really is water-repellent. Underwater, the suit appears to glow, because of tiny air bubbles that gather on the surface. When you get out, the water beads right off the suit, and it never feels wet. ..." [Link]

Here is a link to the NBC Olympics Pamela Barone TYR Tracer Rise "test drive" gallery. Be sure to scroll down and see other fantastic galleries of Olympic swimmers: [Link]

No comments: