Thursday, March 19, 2009

FOX News interviews Jason Lezak regarding his lack of sponsors!



Rob from RobAquatics sent this video link to me and I had to upload it to the blog since I couldn't get the embed links to work. Thanks Rob for the tip. :-)

In my opinion this interview was ill advised and if I was his sports agent, I would be humiliated at how ineffectual I was in getting him contracts. The Newsweek article is one thing since it showcase what he has accomplished and where he wants to go rather than how much help he needs. Also, the readership is more suited to that sort of news rather than FOX news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOX news ruins lives...

Tony Austin said...

I am becoming more and more convinced that the mission statement of the news media today is to profit from conflict and division.

In fact bloated partisans on the radio and TV are paid millions to divide us rather than unite us and that blows!