Saturday, July 25, 2009

Eik Hochstein World Record at the Conejo Simi Aquatics LCM Regional and Zone Championships

This is the biggest swim meet I have ever been too. If you count the relay participants and there will be about 400 swimmers at this meet. The pool is fast and the weather is fantastic. More than half were wearing speedsuits yesterday.

Erik Hochstein set a world record in his age group for the 400-free LCM in a time of 4.06. .. I was the lap counter and I could not see the decimals places for his time.

I swam the 1500 for a few laughs and set a personal best and I "only" have 13 more events to go if you include the relays.

Here is a link to a live web cast: at LiveSwim.com: [Link]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The swim venue is really nice at California Lutheran University. I swam at the meet last season and another pool was being built as part of the aquatics complex. Is it completed? The host team Conejo-Simi Aquatics, also serves as an excellent host for this meet. Good luck this weekend.