Sunday, July 26, 2009

Erik Hochstein featured in this week's SCAQ masthead!

Erik Hochstein sets two WRs for his age group this past weekend at the LCM Regional and Zone Championships in both the 400 free and the 100 free.

His time in the 400 long-course-meter (LCM) free was a blistering 4:06.74. His time in the 100 LCM was a scorching 52:10.

Scorching and blistering! How do you like those adjectives? Do I sound Swimming World! ;-)

Also Note, through inspiring leadership and working very hard with us, SCAQ dominated the meet!

As homage to his achievements, he is the featured swimmer this week.

Photo was taken by Mark Savage and his work and prices are located: [Here] & [Here]

6 comments:

Jason said...

grin

Ahelee said...

mermmermaid
I WILL WORK TO BREAK WORLD RECORD SO I CAN BE ON THIS MASTHEAD!
HA HA!

LOVED TO SEE YOU,M ARK AND YOUR ROB AQUATICS SPMA BLOG-GUY IN THOUSAND OAKS!

Trev said...

Word on the street is you had a good meet, too!

Tony Austin said...

Hi Trev, I am really sore, I swam 14 events and the last 4 of them were back-to-back 50's. Little did I know our team won three of the four and the I placed second.

Thank you for noticing. :-)

Rob D said...

Good job this weekend Tony, you threw it down in some tough events. 200 fly? 400 IM? In Long Course? You're a beast!

Tony Austin said...

Thank you I am very flattered. You did very well in that 100-free