Wednesday, October 21, 2009

b70 bundle: helix wetsuit, nero comp tech suit, goggles, backpack and more!


For the price of a wetsuit blueseventy is offering a bundle of four high-end swim products which probably is a $1,500 value by my guesstimation.

From the blueseventy web store:

a helix, a nero comp long leg, a nero jammer, a nero bag and two pair of rzr goggles!! specify goggle color & suit sizes in notes field during checkout.

note you can call and request a nero knee skin (subject to stock) instead of long leg. Also the jammer is not in the picutre but is in the bundle.

[Link]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say that I LOVE my Blueseventy Backpack. It's big enough to lug all my swim toys back and forth to the pool and I just like how it doesn't feel like I'm lugging a millions pounds of crap.