Sunday, November 15, 2009
Frederick Bousquet reveals how he trains in a interview with 'Gala.fr'
UPDATE: Maly has sent us a much nicer translation and it is posted in the comments section! Thank you Maly!
He also reveals a lot of personal details from his religion, what his tattoos represent, Laure Manadou, and he is well aware that he will need a career post swimming.
When asked if he has suffered a lot to be so "beautiful" - He answers yes, and blames it all on swimming. Nice!
1. He trains 6-hours-a-day and he loves it and has been doing it since 14-years old.
2. In the water from 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM working on technique
4. 10:00 AM he is either running with 30-pounds worth of weight in his hands or biking
5. 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM lifting weights
6. 5:00 PM - 6:15 more swimming
7. Works on his abs for one hour
Link to Gala.fr: [Link]