Sunday, November 08, 2009

The 'Santa Clarita Swim Meet' was yesterday - More Photos Coming!





Here are some photos that celebrity photographer Mark Savage took. I am both very flattered and honored that he came out and took the time to photographed several swimmers at no charge at all, including Rob of Rob Aquatics.

In fact Rob has a detailed writeup of the meet here at his site: [Link]

To check out Mark's blog where he blogs about his celebrity work and the events he covers, it's located here. Oh, I did the swanky masthead graphic for it: Mark Savage's Hollywood and Events

The first photo is of me and my rear foot slipping off the blocks as I start the 50-meter free.

The second photograph illustrates what "Plastic Fantastic Shiny Suits" will do to your arms and legs when you are under water. Yes, you too can turn into a temporary "alien" with big, bubble, eyes and performance enhance musculature. Is that not scary?

The third one of the set illustrates how cool you become when wearing a "Plastic Fantastic Shiny Suit." Water dripping from your hand turns to ice or snow depending on the brand.

The last one is me hiding my face so nobody can see who is doing such a lousy, over-wrought, butterfly.

More to come later of Dan L, and Q-swim!

3 comments:

Rob D said...

I really dig the 3rd one where you have water shooting out of your hand!

Contact Mark Savage/SavageWinn said...

That 3rd photo is downright unearthly! It's one of my favorites from the meet. More photos to come on Monday. Mark

Ahelee said...

I agree - all are sensational... but the "Take THAT" shot of water off Tony's hand is awesome!

Thanks for sharing the love Mark...