Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am officially frustrated that I can't get the official results for the mens 100-meter free from the 'Open EDF' meet in Paris!


© 2010 Photo: Elisabeth Escoriza - Guillaume Deutsch

As you know, I am launching a second site called SwimWall.com and I have been waiting for about 10-hours now for the official results of the men's 100 free at the Open EDF in Paris, France, to be published.

I know who won and who was barely out touched in the last 20-centimeters but I can't post the news until the results are official. (Yannick Angel out touched Nathan Adrian by less than a finger length just like Jason Lezak did to Alain Bernard.)

So, I am going to preview the photos I cannot display yet from swim wall so you can get an inkling how close the race was and an official" article will be posted there as soon as I get them.

The Open EDF organizers have some rethinking on how the meet is timed and the results disseminated next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice photo.. It looks like number of planes flying in sky together. And all the best for your future dear.
swimventure