From at YankoDesign.com Here are some notes from the designer:
- Carbon fiber blades provide increased propulsion over current rubber fins.
- Elastomer blade covers direct water over the blades ensuring maximum control in the water.
- The retraction system is unique offering the lifeguard improved flexibility, control and speed throughout the rescue process.The two products can be separated, ensuring maximum comfort when a rescue is not in progress.
- 10% glass filled Nylon 66 body moldings provide the required flexibility and spring when running but stiffness when swimming.
- The fin module heel clip system is quickly adjustable for different sizes from 5-13 (UK) and holds the shoe securely in place.
- The fin module is easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance.
- Design development and testing alongside the Royal National Lifeboat Association (RNLI) and Loughborough Lifesaving Club.
Designer: Edward Shelton