Sunday, July 22, 2012

Missy Franklin to get a tattoo? YES!


Will it be a sleeve? - A tramp stamp? - Some Olympic rings on her neck or under her eye? - NO, NO, NO! But I hope the idea of her getting a tattoo makes it a rite of passage for heroes only and all the kids her age and a little older take notice and stop defacing the beauty of their youth.

From Reuters:
"I'm definitely going to get a tattoo," she said at a pre-Olympic training camp in central France. "I'm going to get it after the Games." 

It has become common practice for Olympic athletes to get tattoos although most generally wait until after all their events are over before getting their body art partly to avoid jinxing themselves in case they get injured, but also because they do not want to compete while the wounds are still healing and risk infection. 
[Link]
Guess who is wearing the artwork above as a tattoo?




2 comments:

Joel said...

Hmm...I so don't know but as soon as I saw the graphic I thought to myself "I want that!".

Tony Austin said...

Thank you, I will send you the art if you want. This is my tattoo it's on my right calf.

When are you coming back to L.A.?