Saturday, March 29, 2008

Had a meet today in Santa Clarita: I set three "personal bests"

The first thing I did when I got home was give a couple of hugs, tell my story, and login to my email. There I found a couple of very flattering comments, one from Kerry which really made my day and one from Charlie where he states this site is actually being blocked at his work! (I know an amazing proxy server; I believe people in China may even use it. Also, the LAUSD can't stop it either.) Then blogger Trevr sent me the LA. Times article regarding the Speedo LZR which I am going to post after this. BTW, lots of talk about it around the pool.

As for swimming today, I STORMED IT!

200 YD Free: 2:11.37 (Best ever)
100 YD Free: 59.18 (Best Ever)
50 YD Free: 26:96 (Second most stinky)
50 YD Free within the 200 Medley relay: 26.3 (Not a rolling start either.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent meet, Tony!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What an amazing bunch of swims! Keep at it!

Hey, I know your coach asked you not to put the workouts up but how often are you swimming? How are you feeling during the swims?

Anonymous said...

You go those times and *I* make your day? HAH! Congratulations, those are some great times! Pretty soon you're going to be too fast for me to swim with. ;-)

I saw the LZR article on the LA Times website with the "not much left to the imagination" picture a couple days ago and just laughed... poor Phelps.

Anonymous said...

Tony,

SCAQ came in second in the men's team standings at the Santa Clarita meet. We beat
the home team!

The results are posted on SPMA website.

Dan