Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Los Angeles Daily News: 'Coughlin Eyes The World'

From the Daily News: "I screwed up my finish and that was the reason I didn't get the world record. Did you see it? I, like, hit (the wall) with my face. It was a terrible, terrible finish," Coughlin said. "I mean I'm pissed because I messed up and I was so close to the world record, but the bright side is there's a lot of room for improvement. It's just a little frustrating. At this stage in the game, you just don't want to make any mistakes. Luckily it was here and not at the Olympic final."

Natalie has been the most impressive American swimmer this year in my opinion.

This outstanding photo of both Natalie Coughlin and Dara Torres was taken on February 17, 2008 by
Vironevaeh of Flickr.com. Here is a direct link to the photo and his photostream is even better: [Link]

No comments: