Saturday, September 13, 2008

Follow up to my stolen swim equipment - Swim2000 versus SwimOutlet!

As most of you know, early this week my car was broken into and all my swim equipment got stolen; to replace it I used the online swim shops: Swim2000.com and SwimOutlet.com

Today I got my order from Swim2000 whereas I am still waiting for my order from Swim Outlet. Swim2000 uses the US Postal Service and Fed Ex whereas Swim Outlet uses UPS.

I am so happy with the speed of Swim2000 that I placed another order with them tonight. If this order goes just as smoothly as the last order, this is the store I am going to endorse. Though I like the process, product selection, and site layout of Swim Outlet better than Swim2000, speed of product delivery is most important since generally swim equipment prices are relatively the same and Swim2000 really delivered quickly.

2 comments:

Texas Transplant said...

Being from Austin, I bypass both sites and always order from Lane 4. They are fast, reliable and small enough that if you need to change your order or something happens you get to talk to a person. http://www.lane4swim.com/

Tony Austin said...

I just went to the site; I noticed the prices are lower too.