Saturday, November 21, 2009

Evolution of the Speedo "Tech Suit"

I am doing a project for somebody which I hope all of you will see in February 2010 and I needed to see a progression of of Olympic swimsuits from 1992 forward.

Leave it to Playboy to do a an entire progression of Speedo swimsuits from 1988-2008. I figured many of you would like to see the progression and how we will move "forward to the past" so I am linking to it.

Warning: the link below goes directly to the Playboy but I posted 4-shots from the gallery above and I put the dates in the bottom left-hand-corner. Click on the image to enlarge it or go directly to the gallery:

[Link]

Consequently, 2010 will be the new 1996 and I expect USA Swimming membership membership will retrograde too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

got to leave it to Playboy to do something like this....haha

twin said...

what happened to the paper suit? is the s2000 close?

disgusting fact....i still have mine from 1990. (earlier years have since disintegrated) LOL!

ros said...

still have one of my paper suits too. tag attached. might be worth something :P