Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaked photos of the new 'blueseventy' jammer! - I am told it uses the same fabric as the Speedo!


I was sent these images anonymously. The letters "FPO" placed on top of the suit stand for "For Position Only." In graphic art, artists will throw down images when they don't have the final art to illustrate where the photo goes or how it lays out on the page. Obviously these images were destined to represent what will be in a print catalog of some kind and I am very stoked I was sent these.

They are sort of grainy since they are "low rez" but note I "blew out the levels in Photoshop" so I can illustrate how the suit has no seams. The suit is more opaque than these images show. The artist that sent me these photos say that they use the same material that the new Speedo LZR Elite is using and the price is NOT GOING TO BE $260

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope B70 will price this at $100 or under, so the Speedo will lose more market share.

Tony Austin said...

the artist told me the price they are thinking about for the womens suit and it is low.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I once worked around a new combat aircraft that had some fancy stuff on the nose. The military banned marketing photos that looked closely at the secret stuff in the nose. Then, one day, someone at Aviation Week got a copy of a close up photo, which they published. The details of real aircraft didn't look like the photo: it was, however, a "doctored" photo - before PCs, much less photoshop - and it was leaked we guessed as a way to throw everyone off ... So, we shall see ...