Sunday, March 31, 2013

Photo: Missy Franklin accepts a college job offer with the Denver Nuggets! - She looks good as a blonde!


"I am really excited that the Nuggets franchise offered me this golden opportunity to represent my very own Denver team."

My source asked if her age was going to be an issue and she told my source, Mark Savage, that she was suppose to be at least 18-years-of-age; (which she isn't), or 17-years-of-age with a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver on her behalf and only if she had a high school diploma or GED.

"It was between my favorite basketball team and Victoria Secret; so I chose my favorite team because they are so awesome and inspirational whereas Bar Rafaeli is a... never mind, let's not go there..."

What was she going to to say?  Go There, go there, Missy.




No comments: