Thursday, November 20, 2014

Michael Phelps is not dating a transgender but if he was would it matter? NO!

If you just read the Daily Mail headline it insinuates Phelps is dating a transgendered woman. The women is very much genetically female but was born with genitalia of a man later removed when she was a young adult. Being born with both genitalia is called: hermaphroditism.

The "racy" headline from the Daily Mail reads: "Michael Phelps' self-proclaimed 'girlfriend', 41, reveals she was born a male as she describes her 'amazing intimacy' with Olympic swimmer."

But one should ask, what if Miss Chandler was a transgender how would the swimming community act?

From the Daily Mail:

As she explains in a Facebook post, 'I was never a man, never lived as a man. No one can say they knew me as a man or produce a photo of me as a man.'

She then adds, 'There are people that remember me as an androgynous child at times because of what was forced upon me.'

She is also revealing how in love she is with Phelps, and claims the two clicked after meeting on Tinder.

'Spending time with him was like a teenage love affair,' she says.

'I have never felt so comfortable and accepted in every way as I did with him.' 
[Link]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This women is insane.. her 15 min of fame needs to be up