Saturday, August 18, 2007

I love satire especially when it is both funny and true

Uinninsta is my favorite swimming blog on the "internets." Even national champions post comments to blog posts there. I have been lucky enough for them to link me from time to time and this is a "Stephen Colbert On Notice" list they made over at Shipbrook. Make your own list too. Jason saw it first and sent it to me.

Here is a critical post I made about Timed Finals: [Link]
Here is a critical post of Craig Lord: [Link]
I didn't write about the Ian Thorpe positive test for elevated testosterone.
I would take Laure Manaudou of the list due to a personal internal bias.
Link leechers who don't share the source really blow
Jani Sievinen is/was a Finnish swimmer. I don't know who Jane Sievinen is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane Sievinen - just way to insult Jani, u know, Jani is so close to Jane...

Craig Lord - for obvious reasons...

Timedfinals.com - They printed Universiad results and did not bother to clean up em so what you see is complete mess with reaction times and etc...

Doping - i just could not care less with all the bullshit writing and no evidence

Ian Thorpe - enough is enough, one week without the dude is springtime for my nerves...

Laure Manaudou - i feel sorry for her so no more about her before she clears up her messes...

K.O. - initials of well know swimming coach in Finland, he hates everybody and we just laugh at him...

link leechers - too many out there...