Monday, November 19, 2007

This song has been stuck in my head for two days! It just turns itself on when I swim.


Michael Phelps listens to rapper, DMX, and lately I have been listening to this song from a quasi-electronic/band called Faithless from Great Britain.

When I drive to swim meets I play lots of electronic music to amp me up. Stuff with a 120-beats-per-minute drum lines such as DJ Tiesto from the Olympic games. Anyway, it is working since I am swimming a lot faster both in workouts and at meets. (Maybe we all should submit play lists?)

This particular song is not such a bad song to have stuck in your head considering that the holidays are coming up and the overt commentary therein regarding the current political Zeitgeist that has divided this country...err, planet!

No comments: