Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A party so exclusive that only those from Mount Olympus can attend!

GOLD MEDAL MEL MOVIE is DELETED!

Now here is a party that is so exclusive, so entitled that not even Oprah, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie would be allowed in. People like Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson would be laughed at if they tried. This includes Bono and Bill Gates too, but you know what? Rada Owen is invited! and she sent me this link.

Welcome to the Olympic Team Alumni party that was held at Olympic trials!!!

The guest were all wearing Speedo LZRs so in a way it was formal attire only. ;-)

Here is a link if the video does not load. Swim Network videos are still "mucho buggy!" [Link]

8 comments:

Scott said...

Really interesting to see some of the former greats. And what about the fact that Mary T. Meagher, aka Madame Butterfly, can now only swim 25 meters of fly before needing a rest! It makes me feel so much better about my own troubles with that damned stroke.

Tony Austin said...

I hear if you go to hell, You're forced to swim 400 miles butterfly each day! And if you miss your interval, 800 miles the next day! I shit you not!!!

Scott said...

Jeez, four thousand meters fly a day would be enough for me to consider ending it all - after 200 meters I'm sure technically speaking I'm not swimming fly anymore! Perhaps the "vertical flail" could become the sixth stroke after underwater dolphin kick.

Tony Austin said...

LOL becasue the "vertical flail IS my fly"

Glenn said...

Very funny vid. That's me coming in when Nabor does the backwards start. I'm SO glad I had NO idea he was going to do that. I would have stopped in fear and he would have landed on me. I was watching T swim fly for a bit... still an incredible stroke, and I think she stopped to make the rest of us feel good. ;)

Tony Austin said...

I thought that was you. Did you get to keep your "tux?"

Glenn said...

No... they took back the suits. It was OK... but wasn't magic. I'm still partial to the Blue70. :)

Tony Austin said...

The blueseventy may be the fastest suit ever made. Witnesses saw Erik Hockstein at LMU swim a 21 for 50scy during a lactic acid set.

I am buying your Roland Schoeman video this week. The Kara Lynn Joyce was amazing!!! I dropped a second of the 100 free long course after watching it like dozen times.