Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Rob of 'RobAquatics' interviews, Glenn Mills, the founder of 'GoSwim.TV'


Rob interviews Glenn Mills of GoSwim.tv - here was my favorite question:

Any waterproof camera recommendations for the aspiring amateur swimming film maker? Personally I really want to know what my stroke looks like underwater!

There are SO many great little underwater cams these days, it’s silly for a coach or serious swimmer not to have one. If you have a digital cam, it should be waterproof. Pentax has the W60 and now W80, which are 10-12 megapixels still, and HD video at either 15 or 30 frames per second. We’re talking just a bit over $200. Olympus has a great digital underwater cam as well as Sharp. Depending on your budget, I’m pretty sure you can grab a digital underwater cam for as low as $150.

[Link]
I am liking those numbers!

No comments: